Saturday, January 21, 2012

People are animals

Today I imagined what all of my family would be like in the animal kingdom. My dad would be a silver back gorilla. My friend julia added some nice imagery by saying all he would do all day its just beat on his chest, which couldn't be more true. My mom would be a mouse on a hamster wheel. Graham  would be a camel with his wide set hips and slow movements. He could be many other things also: a chameleon, a donkey, a sloth, but I chose the most flattering. Sean would be a lemur because they are up late and I can't explain why else, he just would. Liz would be an elephant because she slow moving, likes to eat, and is  happy. Also because she is self conscious about her upper lip hair, which all elephants have a right to be insecure over, except for her because she doesnt really have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment